Terms and Conditions
All Booking and Enquiries are Subject to Terms & Conditions and Etiquette
Spa Policy/Booking Terms
- Appointments are subject to availability.
- Appointments are only confirmed once a deposit is paid. Deposits are non- refundable but can be taken as a gift voucher if the below cancellation terms are met. (Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years).
- Late Arrivals will be billed in full whilst the normal treatment time will apply.
- You may cancel your booking by giving us written notice via email or fax. In the event that the booking is cancelled a reasonable cancellation charge will be levied as following:
- 2 Days Prior to the date of the booking-50% Cancellation Fee
- 1 Day Prior to the date of the booking or on the day cancellation or no show-100% Cancellation Fee. This amount will be taken from your credit card or an invoice emailed to you.
- Please note that the Hotel is a separate entity and that you will be billed in full in the event of you cancelling a room booked by Fleur De Lis Spa on your behalf within 48 hours of your reservation or upon instruction from the Hotel.
- Any meals ordered, which is not part of your treatment must be settled directly with the Hotel.
- All Booking on Weekends, Public Holidays or peak Seasons will require a deposit.
- All Bookings which are longer than 2 hours or booking for 3 or more people will require a deposit.
- Please arrive on time or early.
- Give your therapist feedback, Let her know if you have any special needs or disabilities so that your visit is comfortable.
- Know that you are in a professional spa environment and do not expect anything other than a therapeutic spa service.
- Communicate your preferences during treatments so that our therapist can adjust to you.
- Be Considerate to yourself and others. For example turn off your cell phone and be mindful of other client’s space.
- Do not leave children unattended as this can be disruptive and unsafe.
- Tips are optional.
- Do not take food or refreshments into the treatment area.
Terms & Conditions for Specials and/or Group Packages
- All Clients Must Attend on the Same Day at the Same Time.
- In the case of 3 people attending at once, clients will be treated in 1 or 2 rooms, whichever is available, if Separate Rooms are requested, the single person price and not a group price will apply.
- Maximum 9ppl can booked in once for any Book for 3 & Pay for 2 Packages, Contact the Spa Directly for pricing on additional people.
- Packages and Prices can be changed without Notice.
- Sale items are valid until stocks last.
Terms and Conditions for Gift Cards/Vouchers
- Vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. Please note that there is no rand value for treatments or packages on our vouchers. The voucher holder will therefore be responsible for any difference where our price for the respective treatment or package has increased.
- All Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at all Branches. However, Specific Treatments/Packages are Only Available at Specific Branches, Contact Us Directly for these Treatments.
- Gift Vouchers are not redeemable during peak seasons, public holidays or long weekends.
- Gift Vouchers are NOT redeemable for cash.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, misplaced vouchers will not be replaced.
- All bookings are subject to availability, the holder must contact us to make a booking.
- Gift Vouchers must be redeemed at one visit & may not be split, transferred or carried over.
- Voucher bookings which have been cancelled more than twice will result in the voucher been invalid.
- Expired vouchers are not redeemable.
- Maximum 4 vouchers can be booked at once.