Oct 25 , 2022
Our lashes and our brows are very important when it comes to our appearance. The beauty industry offers many treatments to us to help us keep our brows and lashes looking perfect. Treatments such as brow lamination, microblading and lash extensions can be very costly. These treatments are extremely high maintenance. If you would like to know how to grow your lashes and brows thicker and healthier, read on.
- Use Castor Oil or Coconut Oil on your Brows and Lashes: Applying castor oil with a cotton swab to your brows and lashes, and letting it soak in overnight, can assist with growth. Castor oil contains many proteins, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish hair follicles. Coconut oil is filled with proteins and nutrients. Massaging coconut oil into your brows can make them thicker and also darker.
- Take your Vitamins: B vitamins are important when it comes to hair growth. You can get these vitamins from foods, such as vegetables, fruits and dairy products. Another option is taking a Vitamin B supplement. Iron is also important when it comes to hair growth so consuming foods that are rich iron is vital.
- Stay Away from Lash Extensions: As much as lash extensions look amazing, they can damage your natural lashes. Often lash extensions are not applied correctly and this can affect the health of your lashes. When removing lash extensions it is important to go to a professional so that damage is minimised.
- Exfoliate your Brows: Use a scrub on your brows every night for 2 to 4 weeks. This will help to improve circulation and promote hair growth. If you’d like to make a scrub with ingredients you have at home, you can make a scrub using olive oil and sea salt. This scrub is affordable and works wonders.
- Give your Eyelashes a Break from Makeup: Thick coats of mascara can damage your lashes as it adds pressure to the hair follicles. Taking a break from makeup once a week can give your eyelashes time to rejuvenate. Limiting your use of eyelash curlers can also help with lash health as curlers weaken the hairs and cause them to fall off.
There are many tips and tricks that will assist you in growing your lashes and your brows - you need to find out which ones work best for you.